Our Hotel Provides:
A Lobby with fireplace for checking-in, waiting, leaving luggage, etc
Our front desk is staffed & open 24 hours a day.
We welcome walk-ins.
A Lounge that serves as a "common" area for small get togethers. Our Lounge can also be rented for private business meetings, parties, or other events.
• wireless internet service
• high thread count 100% cotton linens
• L'Occitane En Provence all natural amenities
• hair dryers in every bathroom
• irons & ironing boards
• dvd library (most rooms have players)
• cable t.v. (with movie channels in most rooms)
• all rooms are air conditioned
• each of our rooms and suites has its own private bath.
• daily housekeeping
• massage therapist spa just one block away (Bodhi Holistic Spa)
• refrigerators either large or small in all but 2 rooms (bungalow 2 & 3)
• Fresh locally roasted coffee from Strongtree of Hudson, a selection of fine teas from Harney & Sons & a basket with snacks as well as bottled water.
• down pillows
• non-allergenic pillows available
• express check-in, check-out
• business "nook" in some rooms
NOTE: We do not serve breakfast - however as we are located in the middle of the City of Hudson a wide range of restaurants are available for every taste just one block over.
NOTE: Since we are a "green" Inn we recommend 1 towel per person to help save energy & water.
Glencadia Dog Camp offers social dog boarding a few minutes from Hudson, also with free pick up and drop off in New York City. More info at www.glencadia.com